Last updated: May 2021
This Policy describes the following:
- What information we collect and how it is collected
- How we use the information
- With whom we may share information
- Legal basis for processing the information
- Your rights and choices
- Security and storage of the information
- Third party websites; and
- Changes to the Policy and Contact Information.
We will now define a few terms to describe the terms used in this document.
Throughout the document we will refer to The Landing Page as content accessible from the internet domains diggle.com and www.diggle.com. We will refer to The App as content accessible from the internet domains app.diggle.com, godiggle.com, mydiggle.com, diggleit.com and any subdomain of diggle.com not mentioned.
The Platform encompasses The Landing Page and The App. The Service encompasses The Platform and support from Diggle employees.
A Supporting Service is defined as one of the sub-processor’s for The Service.
Diggle Users are people using The App in some capacity. They may be further classified into three categories:
- Account Owner: Person or company that legally pays to use The App.
- Creators: Person or company who creates content on The App and hosts sessions.
- Participant: Person who participates in sessions created by Diggle Creators.
Every Account will have one Account Owner, but may have several Diggle Creators (as agreed upon with our representatives). Because Account Owners are also Diggle Creators within their respective accounts, everything in this document that applies to Diggle Creators also applies to Account Owners.
Account: Data stored in The App for an Account Owner.