Last updated: May 2019
This Policy describes the following:
- What information we collect and how it is collected
- How we use the information
- With whom we may share information
- Legal basis for processing the information
- Your rights and choices
- Security and storage of the information
- Third party websites; and
- Changes to the Policy and Contact Information.
Throughout this document, we will define a few terms to describe various roles within Diggle. Diggle Users are people using the service we provide in some capacity. They may be further classified into three categories: Diggle Account Owners who legally pays for the services, Diggle Creators who create content on Diggle and host a session, and Diggle Participants who participate in sessions created by Diggle Creators. Every Account will have one Account Owner, but may have several Diggle Creators (as agreed upon with our representatives). Because Account Owners are also Diggle Creators within their respective accounts, everything in this document that applies to Diggle Creators also applies to Account Owners.